- Either by Recorded 1st or 2nd Class where weights permit, the Next day by 1pm is available but only once your order is made and ready to be dispatched.
- We will email you with the tracking details once the order has been completed, packed and dispatched.
- All European and other International orders are sent out using either Royal Mail's international services, either tracked, signed for or both signed and tracked.
- We also use Fed Ex for both EU and International orders, for International orders you may be responsible for any import duties levied on your purchases if you are ordering outside the EU.
- Fed Ex will contact you directly to arrange this prior to your order being delivered.
- These shipping options are choices only and not an indication of expected delivery times.
- All orders are handmade and during busy or very busy periods an order can take up to 6 weeks, this is exceptional for a more accurate time frame for delivery please contact us at email@example.com
We ship worldwide and there are a few different ways in which we can send your order. You have a choice of using Royal Mail both UK and International. Our International/European customer’s also have the added choice of Fed Ex if orders are required urgently. Please bear in mind that for all International orders Fed Ex will contact you directly and will require to collect any import duties due.