Shipping & Tracking
We ship worldwide and there are 2 different ways in which we can send your order. You have a choice of using Royal Mail for both UK Europe and International.
Our International/European customer’s also have the extra choice of using a Fed Ex service if orders are required urgently. Please bear in mind that for all International orders Fed Ex will contact you directly and will require to collect any import duties due.
For Royal Mail deliveries we use 24 or 48 tracked service and these can take between 2 to 3 days to arrive depending on Royal Mail.
For a Next Day service using Royal Mail, this is only a delivery service it does not mean that an order can be made and sent the same day as standard! It is advisable to contact us directly to enquire if an item is available to be sent out the same day for Next Day delivery before placing the order.
- We will always e-mail you with the tracking details once the order has been made/completed, packed and dispatched.
- When an order exceeds 2kgs it will be updated to a Fed Ex delivery and if additional charges are required we will contact you advise you of this prior to dispatching the order.
- For International orders you may be responsible for any import duties levied on your purchases if you are ordering outside the EU. Please check your countries terms for importing goods over a certain value.
- Fed Ex will contact you directly to arrange this prior to your order being delivered.
- These shipping options are choices only and not an indication of expected delivery times.
All orders are handmade and during busy or very busy periods an order can take up to 6 to 8 working weeks, for a more accurate time frame for delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can then discuss the requirements of any deadline you may have for your order.